
Hey ya'll! It's been awhile since I've blogged, but I'm back and ready to hear from YOU! What have you been up to? Jot me a quick note and let me know how you're doing!
Guess WHAT? Vacation Bible School Kick-off is FINALLY here! Get ready to 'Catch the Wave' with us THIS Sunday, April 13th. You'll see a fun video and check out my announcements... they are going to be WAY COOL - I have some helpers that you'll be excited about. I have a challenge for you: Start thinking of AT LEAST one person to bring to VBS. This is a great way to not only introduce your friends to Capshaw, but maybe they will understand who Jesus is for the first time. That's our goal in life, right!? We want people to come to know Jesus as their Savior and Lord. We can be missionaries in our own BACK YARD!
VBS is just around the corner... how are YOU going to get the word out??!!
Outrigger Island: Living God's Unshakeable Truth
KNOW IT - SPEAK IT- LIVE IT!

No comments:
Post a Comment